We all understand that how difficult it is to lose weight and more difficult is choosing the right diet for it. With growing awareness on health and the benefits of staying fit and healthy many people today are pledging to lose weight and eat healthy. With fat loss diet or for say any other diet, in order to create a body you would like, you need to make changes in the way you eat and the way you live your lifestyle.
At Diet Clinic, mentor and dietician Sheela Seharawat have listed and reviewed the five best diets and fast weight loss tips for you to make choices that suits your need and convenience:
- The Mediterranean Diet: designed for people living in the Mediterranean region, has been linked with healthy living and longevity. This diet plan concentrates on high intake of fruits and vegetables, fast weight loss foods along with healthy fatty foods like fish, olive oil and nuts and seeds.
- The Low Carb Diet: moving towards low-carb foods can considerably help in losing weight faster. It works on the process that when the supply of carbohydrates in the body is less, the body turns to the stored fat in the body for energy, thereby, eating into the stubborn reserved fat in our body.
- Low Calorie Diet: the main purpose of this diet is to limit the intake of daily calories through the food that we eat. This not only helps in losing weight quickly, but also helps in preserving the lean muscle mass of the body.
- The High Protein Diet: by increasing your protein intake, the body losing weight faster by significantly reducing body fat and building leaner muscles. As protein is satiating, it also keeps hungers at bay.
- The Ketogenic Diet: another type of low-carb diet, puts the body into a unique metabolic state, as called as Ketosis. In this process our brains burns ketones instead of glucose making us think clear and sharp.
Chose whatever suits your liking. For better results book your appointment with Diet Clinic and know which of the best diets is the right one for you